Medical Wave Therapy
EPAT Medical Wave Therapy is a non-invasive highly effective treatment method for pain that promotes accelerated repair of injured soft tissue bone, heel and joint pain. The treatment is utilized to treat a variety of issues.
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Foot, Heel, Ankle Pain
- Stress Fractures
- Knee Pain
- Scar Tissue
- Tendon Pain
- Hamstring Pain
- Shoulder Pain
What Is EPAT Medical Wave Therapy?
- EPAT therapy is a treatment method for pain whereby high-energy sound waves are introduced into the painful areas of the body.
- EPAT is one of the most advanced and highly effective noninvasive treatment methods cleared by the FDA for pain.
- EPAT eliminates pain and restores mobility quickly improving patients' quality of life.
Benefits of EPAT Medical Wave Therapy
91% Success Rate! (as per clinical studies)
- Accelerated Healing
- No Anesthesia Required
- No Side Effects
- No Risk of Infection
- No Scarring
- Highly Effective
How EPAT Medical Wave Therapy Works
- Accelerates healing by stimulating the metabolism and enhancing blood circulation to regenerate damaged tissue.
- High energy acoustic sound waves are introduced into the body penetrating tissue, stimulating cells responsible for bone and connective tissue healing.
- Uses your body's existing and natural healing agents such as red blood cells, growth factors and mobilizes regenerative cells.
Why EPAT Therapy?
EPAT Therapy has proven success rate that can be as effective or more effective treating pain than other methods such as surgery or pharmaceuticals. Millions of patients have benefited from EPAT and significantly improved their quality of life.
- 91 % Success Rate!( As per clinical studies)
- Faster, Easier Healing
- No Downtime
- Short in Office Treatments
- Long-term Results
- Effective and Affordable
- High Patient Satisfaction