Massage Therapy Wisconsin
Massage therapy is designed to work with your chiropractic care. Dr. Eliesha Evans offers a whole-person approach to your well-being. This includes combining massage therapy with your chiropractic care to reduce pain, speed recovery and restore overall health. All of our services are natural and work with your body's healing abilities. If you live in or around the New Berlin area and are seeking pain relief or injury recovery, we invite you to Regen Med Pain Relief Clinics to discover our multiple services.
Benefits of Massage Therapy in New Berlin
Dr. Evans evaluates your condition to determine which chiropractic services will restore your health. When appropriate, massage therapy is used to treat conditions such as:
- Lower back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Sports injuries
- Auto accident injuries
- Muscle strains
Massage therapy cares for your muscle tissues. Our massage therapist kneads your muscles to reduce scar tissue and prevent the formation of scar tissue. Massage therapy also restores muscular balance and improves your range of motion. Depending on your condition, massage therapy provides relaxation which helps to lessen headache and migraine frequency. Massage therapy is one of our tools for success and we know you will feel the benefits after one or two visits. Massage therapy may even become a scheduled part of your week to relax and decompress. It can also reduce pain associated with fibromyalgia and sciatica. Our massage therapist offers different types of massage styles depending on your needs. These include:
- Swedish massage which is an all-over massage using long, soft strokes to increase circulation, reduce pain and speed recovery.
- Sports massage to improve your game. A sports massage targets the muscle most used to keep you limber and strong. Plus, it can enhance your immunity so you do not miss an event.
- Deep tissue massage releases tension in the deeper muscle layers. This type of massage is best to heal past injuries, restore mobility and decrease chronic stress.
- Prenatal massage during pregnancy to eliminate lower back pain and keep your body healthy and in balance.
- Hot stone massage to enhance the relaxation, muscle loosening and stress reduction of the massage.
Contact our New Berlin Massage Therapist Today!
Dr. Evans suggests massage therapy in partner with your chiropractic adjustments. If you are seeking a natural way in New Berlin to overcome pain, alleviate stress and increase your energy, we encourage you to contact Regen Med Pain Relief Clinics. Our wellness team supports you as you transition into chiropractic and massage care. To learn more about our massage therapy services or to schedule your first appointment, please contact us today at (262) 785-5515.